Environment tested: Master
Browser tested: Chrome

PRECONDITIONS:
------------------------
1) Groups exist (Group One, Group Two, Group Three and Group Four)
2) Group Categories exist (Category 1, Category 2)
3) User1 exists and belongs to  (Group One, Group Two) and is admin in both
groups
4) User21 exists and does not belong to any group and is friends with Bob who
is in Group1

TEST STEPS:
------------------------
Part 1 - User1 Login
1) Log in as User1
2) Browse to Groups page verify that there are 2 search fields (Search field
dropdown and group category dropdown search field)
3) User select "All my groups" from the dropdown list and click search button
4) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One, Group Two ✔
5) User select "Groups I'm in" from the dropdown list and click search button
6) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One, Group Two and
Group Four ✔
7) User select "Groups I own" from the dropdown list and click search button
8) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One and Group Four ✔
9) User select "Groups I'm invited to" from the dropdown list and click search
button
10) Verify that the following groups are displayed - No Groups displayed  ✔
11) User select "Groups I can join" from the dropdown list and click search
button
12) Verify that the following groups are displayed - No Groups displayed  ✔
13) User select "Groups I'm not in" from the dropdown list and click search
button
14) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group Three ✔
15) User select "All groups" from the dropdown list and click search button
16) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One, Group Two,
Group Three and Group Four ✔

Part 2 - User21 Login
1) Log in as User21
2) Browse to Groups page
3) User select "All my groups" from the dropdown list and click search button
4) Verify that the following groups are displayed - No Groups displayed ✔
5) User select "Groups I'm in" from the dropdown list and click search button
6) Verify that the following groups are displayed -  No Groups displayed ✔
7) User select "Groups I own" from the dropdown list and click search button
8) Verify that the following groups are displayed -  No Groups displayed ✔
9) User select "Groups I'm invited to" from the dropdown list and click search
button
10) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One ✘
11) User select "Groups I can join" from the dropdown list and click search
button
12) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One and Group Two ✔
13) User select "Groups I'm not in" from the dropdown list and click search
button
14) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One, Group Two,
Group Three and Group Four ✔
15) User select "All groups" from the dropdown list and click search button
16) Verify that the following groups are displayed - Group One, Group Two,
Group Three and Group Four ✔

Catalyst QA Failed testing ✔

** Attachment added: "Test data_04-02-19-17:55:45.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1813500/+attachment/5235766/+files/Test%20data_04-02-19-17%3A55%3A45.png

  Consolidate "My groups" and "Find groups" screens

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Consolidate the "My groups" and "Find groups" screens to "Groups".

  1. The base template of "Groups" is "Find groups" as it contains most
  of the functionality that we need. The new URL will be
  /group/index.php

  2. To be added to that page: "Create group" button.

  3. The new "Search" filter option should include:

  All my groups
  Groups I'm in
  Groups I own
  Groups I'm invited to
  Groups I can join
  Groups I'm not in
  All groups

  4. The "Group category" drop-down menu stays the same.

  5. The main menu navigation item will be "Groups".

  6. Consolidate the help icon text.

  7. The "Help" link in the footer will need to change once I've updated
  the user manual.