Part 3 - User1 Login - confirm page changes

1) Log in as User1
2) Browse to Groups page
3) Confirm there is a "Create group" button.
4) Confirm The new "Search" filter option include:
• All my groups
• Groups I'm in
• Groups I own
• Groups I'm invited to
• Groups I can join
• Groups I'm not in
• All groups
5) Confirm the "Group category" drop-down menu stays the same.
6) Confirm the main menu navigation item will be "Groups".
6. Consolidate the help icon text.
7. The "Help" link in the footer will need to change once I've updated the user
manual.

  Consolidate "My groups" and "Find groups" screens

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Consolidate the "My groups" and "Find groups" screens to "Groups".

  1. The base template of "Groups" is "Find groups" as it contains most
  of the functionality that we need. The new URL will be
  /group/index.php

  2. To be added to that page: "Create group" button.

  3. The new "Search" filter option should include:

  All my groups
  Groups I'm in
  Groups I own
  Groups I'm invited to
  Groups I can join
  Groups I'm not in
  All groups

  4. The "Group category" drop-down menu stays the same.

  5. The main menu navigation item will be "Groups".