commit 64695ae0ee0d6ae2dca898212391a46d9bda5648
Author: Cecilia Vela Gurovic <cecili...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Wed Apr 29 10:12:25 2020 +1200

Bug 1874540: stop adding the edit file details if there is no button to
edit file allowed

when we list files in filechooser, we can allow to edit
the file details (tag, title, description)
these fields are hidden until we click the button to edit, including the
save button of this form

This save button gets triggered by pressing enter key within
the bigger form.

We don't need to have those hidden fields if we don't allow
the file details to be edited

Change-Id: Iee75f89b281bb5f15127f2b30f6846e20c6782b4

  Page settings form not behaving as expected

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Now that we have the cover image chooser on the form when I go to make
  a new page and press enter when focus is on page title field the form
  doesn't save

  Instead there is an 'quotaUpdate( undefined undefined ) called but no
  id="quota_fill" on page' warning in the console log.

  And if I open the Advanced section and go into the 'Add a file' I see
  the error message 'The file / folder name is required.'

  Also if I select a cover image and save the form with the 'save' button and
then come back to edit settings and update the page title and hit save - again
the form doesn't save but now the selected cover image is now unselected -
which will be confusing as the advanced section is still hidden.

  So somehow, the 'enter' keystroke is being captured by the file
  chooser even when we are not focussed on it.

  If we are not focusssed on the 'add a file' button or the 'remove'
  button for the selected cover image then they should not capture the
  enter keystroke