Behalf Of Wolfgang Voegele
Sent: November 18, 2015 9:54 AM
To: Mississauga LUG
Subject: Re: MLUG - Laptop

I'm not able to replace my laptop often, and my current one will due for
roughly 2 years. When I researched for it I found the Asus brand to be among
the top performers, and so far this has turned out to be true.

Overall, Asus products seem to be good and solid. However,  its been about 2
years since I last did some serious research, it might be a good start.

Wolfgang