Thanks for the replies guys... I was just wondering because I thought that
something like Slack would be great for us to communicate and exchange
information, even get help from each other when needed.

The link for the group is this - https://mississaugalug.slack.com.

And I think we had a lot of alerts because I linked the IRC channel to the
main channel in Slack. What I can maybe do is move that link to a separate
channel were you can join only if you want. This way you should get less
alerts.

--
Victor Mendonça
http://wazem.org/ <http://wazem.org/>