Mssg # 1

Hi everyone,
Dr. N.K. Sharma (Prof. & Head, Mechanical engineering department) & his
wife will be in US from 28th May till end of July. He can be contacted
at
C/O Nitin Sharma
2214 Sherman Avenue, Apt#N1 Evanston, Illinois 60201
Phone 847-733-0439
847-491-3663
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mssg # 2

prerna raghava raghava wrote: > > HI ALL > ITS PRERNA. DID PG. IN AG.
ECO.FROM PANTNAGAR BATCH 1997-99. THEN > GMT FROM NIFT MUMBAI. NOW
WORKING WITH ZODIAC IN PLANNING DPT. > LOVE TO BE THE PART OF THE
GROUP. > MY REGARDS TO ALL. > PRERNA (Email?????)

Mssg # 3

Title: WPAA - Punjab Established: 05/24/2002 Total Members: Contact:
Pradyuman Kumar Designation: Coordinator Address: Sant Longowal
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Punjab, India-148106
Phone1: 0167-3283806 Phone2: Email1: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Email2:
Web site: Direction: Announcement/Event/Message: nice attempt taken
tohave a alumni association

Mssg # 4

sir ,i have just pass 12th with 64percent marks and a total aggregate
of 54 percent in science from isc board . sir i am having biology as a
subject without maths,sir my highschool percentage was 80 .i want a
list of b.tech and BSc programes from your univeristy as soon as
possible at my e-mail .sir i will be grate full to you .thanking you .
GAURAV SAXENA from lucknow .sir my home adress is N-260 AASHIANA COLONY
LUCKNOW ([EMAIL PROTECTED])