On 13-10-29 10:12 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Patrick Ben Koetter writes:

  > Maybe documentation that tells interested people how they can start
  > using the beta?

I'm not sure what you mean.  None of the GSoC students had trouble
with getting Mailman 3 itself up and running once they got it checked
out and installed.  From that point of view, the documentation in the
Mailman checkout seems sufficient.  And we now have two of the three
most popular MTAs covered (Postfix and Exim).

That's actually not quite true: there are instructions for setting up hyperkitty or postorius, but I'm not sure there are instructions anywhere for setting up both together as a suite, because most devs are working on only one piece.

But yeah, I think packaging well (and then documenting *that*) makes a lot more sense, unless someone's feeling particularly inspired?

 Terri