Hi Barry,

I fixed the issue by setting http_proxy and https_proxy as root.
export http_proxy="http://<proxy>:<port number>"
export https_proxy="https://<proxy>:<port number>"

The command "sudo python3.4 setup.py install" ran successfully.

But when I run the command "mailman start", it gives an error:
" Starting Mailman's master runner
/usr/bin/python3.4: can't find '__main__' module in '/usr/bin/master' "

I was able to set up "Mailman client", "Postorius" and also started the
development server.
After starting the server when I go to the link "http://127.0.0.1:8000"; it
gives me an error as shown in screenshot.

I don't how to proceed from this point.

Thank you,
Akash Agrawall