Hi Abhilash,

No, I wasn't running mailman on a virtual environment. I will try setting
up mailman again.
It would have been great if the wiki also mentioned the steps to set-up a
virtual environment.
IMHO, one can easily google it still mentioning it in the wiki is better.
I will be happy to add the documentation for the same.

Thank you,
Akash Agrawall