Hey everyone,

I want to know whether *delete_list *method in the Mailman REST client at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman.client/trunk/view/head:/src/mailmanclient/_client.py#L254
ever
used ?
As per deleting the list is considered the List object returned from the
models API which calls the REST API on the back has delete method of its
own at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman.client/trunk/view/head:/src/mailmanclient/_client.py#L549.
Therefore, we do not require this *delete_list *at all and this is simply
unused code.

In case it is unused, I would like to file a bug and fix it. And the
possible *fixes *would be:

1. Use this *delete_list* method of the Client
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman.client/trunk/view/head:/src/mailmanclient/_client.py#L121>
class
and call the other by doing something like
`_List(self._connection,fqdn_listname, None).delete()` in it and that would
require changing MailmanRestManager class in postorius models also.
2. Remove the unused code.

In case it is used, I want to know the parts of the code using it.

Thanks,
Ankush Sharma
github.com/black-perl