hi,
     The advantage of first is that we will gonna have all the styles at a
single place and no need to call for the default page from other places as
we will gonna do in the second method. Here but we have to apply the
constraints on the default entries and not on other entries.
              On other hand in second point we will have a unify table with
same functionality for all the entries but we have to call the default
styles which will be at different place.

Thanks,

Prakhar Joshi
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar