hi,
     I am Prakhar Joshi (irc name :- _pjoshi). I have few things to discuss
about the storage of new styles for the list that will be created through
rest API. I think we should create a separate table for the list styles and
there we can add the entries for the newly created styles in those tables.
Now we have to work around for storing these default styles in the
database. Here what I think is we can do it in 2 ways :-
    1) We have two default entries in the table and can only have "GET"
request for these two and "GET"/"POST" request for rest of the entries in
the table.
    2) We can have these 2 default styles out of the table and these 2 can
be called as they are now from their places in the web interface directly.

I will really need to discuss these things. Any new suggestions are also
welcome.

Thanks,
Prakhar Joshi
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar