On Oct 16, 2017, at 10:38 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull
<turnbull.stephen...@u.tsukuba.ac.jp> wrote:

> I gather you have completed your program already, but I had this in
> the works and it might be useful for people doing similar things.

Good points, Stephen. Thanks. Yes, I’ve got the basic code well honed to
cooperate with Courier but have close to a week of hard work ahead of me on
totally unrelated tasks, so I’m putting this project on the shelf for the
moment. I’ll put proper caching on the short to-do list.

This puts me in mind of the old adage, the only way to get a program finished
is to kill the programmer :)