Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 16, 2017, at 10:39 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull
> <turnbull.stephen...@u.tsukuba.ac.jp> wrote:
>
> I would guess the main reasons are that it's ugly and makes the
> convenient automatic field-filling features of MUAs inaccurate,
> especially those MUAs that don't actually present the address (which
> are very common these days).

What I did, at Mark’s suggestion, Was to convert the “@“ symbol in the original
From to the word “at“ and add the whole she-bang to the new From address
comment.

I’m not sure about the usefulness of tacking the old From address onto an
existing Reply–To address. Yes, it preserves choice, but it’s a choice that
few, if any of FMP’s customers/users would really understand or make use of.
Given the simplistic design of most modern MUAs, and the general lack of
knowledge about the inner workings of email clients (and the possibilities
therein), most folks, including me, just hit the reply button and take it from
there.

Sent from my iPhone