On 02/25/2018 08:14 PM, Abhilash Raj wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 25, 2018, at 6:03 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> ERROR: test_middleware_request
>> (postorius.tests.mailman_api_tests.test_middleware.TestMiddleware)
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File
>> "/var/MM/3/master/postorius/.tox/py35-djangolatest/lib/python3.5/site-
>> packages/mock/mock.py",
>> line 1305, in patched
>>     return func(*args, **keywargs)
>>   File
>> "/var/MM/3/master/postorius/src/postorius/tests/mailman_api_tests/
>> test_middleware.py",
>> line 47, in test_middleware_request
>>     response.context['error'])
>>   File
>> "/var/MM/3/master/postorius/.tox/py35-djangolatest/lib/python3.5/site-
>> packages/django/test/utils.py",
>> line 73, in __getitem__
>>     raise KeyError(key)
>> KeyError: 'error'
>>

>> (that from py35-djangolatest, but py35-django111 and py35-django20 have
>> the same failure and there are no py27 tests defined.
>

> Are you sure you are trying from the git-head of postorius?

I'll do some more checking tomorrow. I seem to be having various
anomalous issues such as python_dateutil-1.5 (not compatible with Python
3) getting installed in my Python 3 virtualenv.

The issue I'm chasing now is editing domains doesn't work. I can add
domains and delete domains, but if I try to edit I get the edit page
which doesn't have a box for the mail_host which is the name of the
domain I'm editing and it says "Please enter a domain name" which is the
error for a missing (required) mail_host, and if I submit the form, all
I get is Please check the errors below.

What I can't figure out is why the mail_host box is not on the form.

Anyway, I have to put this aside until tomorrow, but I'll check further
then.