Thanks a lot for the clarification, Mark.

Also, as I previously said, I have set up all parts of mailman locally and
am now also familiar with the terminologies as given in the docs. I am very
keen to contribute to Mailman. I am trying to get familiar with the
codebase. Fortunately, my coding style matches with the Mailman's codebase.
I would be highly thankful to you if you could assign a beginner-friendly
issue in mailman. This would give me a self-boost and also understand
better.
I am already impressed with the code practices and such an active
community.

Thanks again.

Regards
Nayan Khanna