Hi everyone, I am facing some issues with the pipeline. While creating docs for issue #442 of mailman core, I updated my local master branch with the mailman/mailman, created a separate branch on my local machine and created a .rst file for BanManager Documentation. I tested the docs building locally and it worked fine, all tests passed. When I pushed the code for the merge request, the pipeline passed for docs and qa, but failed for all other tests. I have tried many things but I can't understand why the tests are failing even though I have only created a new file and changed nothing else.
https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/issues/442 Looking forward to your feedback ------------ Hrishabh Pandey _______________________________________________ Mailman-Developers mailing list -- firstname.lastname@example.org To unsubscribe send an email to mailman-developers-le...@python.org https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-developers.python.org/ Mailman FAQ: https://wiki.list.org/x/AgA3 Security Policy: https://wiki.list.org/x/QIA9