On Fri, May 29, 2026, at 1:09 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> How long have you been using this system with Mailman 3?  I can't
> imagine that it's going to grow without bound for very long (but if
> you have been observing Mailman 3 for 6 months and it's still growing
> linearly I'd revise that guess).  The question in my mind for now is
> how big might it get.

I backup the full server at a time, not just mailman or the web server 
separately. I’ve been running Mailman 3 on it since January.
The current disk use of my entire server is around 35 Gb. The borg backup is 
somewhere around 600 Gb. The old borg backup when I was using Mailman 2 was 
less than 100 Gb (based on the fact that the partition I’m backing up into was 
smaller than that - after switching, I’ve been doing an lvresize of it every 
week or so.)

-- 
Paul Tomblin
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/MHPNOXQAW267QD3VW6HYNTHBCCM4W6R5/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to