Hello fellow mailing list users and enthusiasts.

About a year ago I posted this thread:
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/thread/MLJBMB6GWNGAXBRCHUQQU5AA46QS5ORP

We are now using mailing lists as our only form of collaboration.
Overall, the change has been super positive. We have become more productive and 
importantly our quality of life has increased. So much so, that I have built a 
site explaining some of the changes we have made to help other entrepreneurs 
get control of their lives by spending less money and time on specialized SaaS 
tools and sticking to standards.

I have posted my particular use-case here: https://standardit.org/lanao.html

I am posting this because there might be some interesting use cases amongst the 
users of this list.
I aim at adding various use cases so that more business owners can identify 
themselves and think that this change is possible.
If you think your use case could be of use, feel free to add here. I will 
include it in the site.

  Rodrigo
  succulentoats.com
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/5XODF6N34MHD53JQNOKNIBRZV7SAPKUX/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to