On 6/21/26 14:19, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:
I did the virtualenv installation on Debian trixie.
I got mailmanweb running, created a superuser, could login into https://
my.site.net/admin (after resolving CSRF errors).
I created a new site (my.site.net) in Django, deleted example.com and
changed SITE_ID to 0 in /etc/mailman3/settings.py .
After restarting mailman3 and mailmanweb services I get
Server error,An error occurred while processing your request.
when I call https://my.site.net/admin again.
Even if I change SITE_ID back to 1 there is no change.
Two things to try:
1) Did you had your hostname to ALLOWED_HOSTS?
2) Temporarily set DEBUG to True in settings.py, it should let you see a
stacktrace from the web gui. Keep in mind:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/6.0/ref/settings/
It is also important to remember that when running with DEBUG
turned on, Django will remember every SQL query it executes.
This is useful when you’re debugging, but it’ll rapidly consume
memory on a production server.
also:
Finally, if DEBUG is False, you also need to properly set the
ALLOWED_HOSTS setting. Failing to do so will result in all
requests being returned as “Bad Request (400)”.
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at:
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/2LE4GQMZLCWN2PP4764OSN6YAXALYIOH/
This message sent to [email protected]