On 8/6/26 11:51, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Mailman-users wrote:
Hello all,
Mailman 3.3.10 on Debian 13.
I recently upgraded from a well-running installation of Mailman2. Importing
the existing mailing lists went well but I'm having problems with hyperkitty.
First it was complaining that I didn't have a valid SSL certificate for
localhost. I rectified that but in the mean time I ended up with some .pck
files in /var/lib/mailman3/archives/hyperkitty/spool . Inspecting these with
mailman-wrapper qfile reveals that they are messages which have been sent since
the import. How do I reindex just those messages? I tried update_index and
rebuild_index but apart from taking forever, they don't seem to help.
They will be retried the next time a post is sent to HyperKitty to be
archived. Assuming you fixed the underlying issue that caused them to
fail, they will be archived at that time. If archiving continues to
fail, there should be error messages logged in mailman.log with more info.
--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]> The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California better use your sense - B. Dylan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at:
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/76XJI53TIEYUWCFY2O2FYWGZCW4IZXVX/
This message sent to [email protected]