On 8/7/26 13:14, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Mailman-users wrote:
I thought I had it fixed but apparently not.  The problem now is that the SSL 
certificate, though valid,  is self-signed which it (or the underlying Python 
library) doesn't like.  Is their some setting I can adjust to bypass that check?

For the outward-facing web services I use certificates generated and signed by 
letsencrypt but it won't allow me to generate one for localhost.

I'm guessing you may have something like

[general]
base_url: https://localhost/archives/

in /etc/mailman3/mailman-hyperkitty.cfg (or wherever it is)

You have a few choices for changing that. At least one of the following will work

base_url: http://localhost:8000/archives/

base_url: http://localhost/archives/ (this will only work if the webserver doesn't redirect http to https)

base_url: https://public.facing.domain/archives/

If yours has `hyperkitty` instead of `archives`, you can keep that.

--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/ZDRZN7NKSDYXRURWW2MFV73BBWRKE5F4/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to