Thanks, Odhiambo.  I was about to disable message receipt as I usually do after 
getting answers, when I got an email to my Gmail account that was possibly a 
phishing attempt just after I had asked about authentication.  Coincidence or 
something I should be worried about?  I'll just delete the message soon, but 
below is the suspect email.  I can probably get the headers if anyone is 
interested.

"[MM3-users] [lists.mailman3.org] Please Confirm Your Email Address
Inbox
[email protected]
        
8:09 PM (2 hours ago)
        
        
to mailman-users
Hello from lists.mailman3.org!

You're receiving this email because user ctfuser_b9a970ab has given your email 
address to register an account on lists.mailman3.org.

To confirm this is correct, go to 
https://mail.mailman3.org/accounts/confirm-email/NDkzNA:1wtcrs:67lKrZT5Tk2ex5EvSbeiJpOf4EAROnyqWjHYY-nm5_s/

Thank you for using lists.mailman3.org!
lists.mailman3.org
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/ZVFM6PFHVKYZ7GVXNCJLYEXQJF24RBYO/";
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/Q5TLK6UKUMC7HIVW3AXYM24FMPF63X27/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to