brucewilson3011--- via Mailman-users wrote on 9/2/2026 7:09 AM:
Reliable mailing-list delivery depends on much more than simply connecting 
Mailman to an SMTP server. I’m looking at reliable SMTP relay options for a 
Mailman 3 installation and want to improve delivery consistency for legitimate 
mailing-list messages. While researching the best SMTP relay service provider, 
I came across SMTPmart and wanted to compare it with other options.

I have a few small, low-volume lists under MailMan3 and use DuoCircle (https://www.duocircle.com/) for outbound SMTP.  It works well except for a periodic problem I have with spam generated by bypassing controls to access the signup URL directly.  I ended up moving from the free to lowest cost tier ($4/month) to handle the additional traffic while I work on locking down that URL.

--[Lance]

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/GX27O5UGGOGMYRLGPWT6M4P6JCGPVWOL/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to