Hi!

Recently I have installed Mailman 2.0.8 on my SuSE box.

I patched Mailman with the patches which enable integration with Htdig
(thank you Richard for your help!) to have searchable archives.

Two list are created (test & test2) for testing on my localhost.

Posting, searching .. everything is fine except that my crons for
rebuilding archives don't work.

I installed crontab.in as: crontab -u mailman cronatab.in and there is
mailman file in my /var/spool/cron/tabs.

There is no mailman user in /var/spool/cron/deny, and I even put mailman
in /var/spool/cron/allow, but still - nothing.

What can be wrong?

Any idea?

Sincerely,
Sasa