On 3/11/02 10:04 PM, "Jon Carnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 for removing dupes by default.

I swear, one of these days I'm going to implement a karma system for lists.
Admins could set minimum karma ratings before you go into moderated status,
or simply banned. You could put an X-header into messages with the karma
rating, so users could filter based on the karma rating. All sorts of fun
ways to get people to play karma politics on your mail list...

Funny, FWIW, is -3. It is one of the biggest problems with /. Karma. But I
digress.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://www.chuqui.com/

The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.