Erich Fuchs wrote:
the only idea i have is to do a parallel installation of Python 2.2.2 -
and point MailMan to this installation - but i'm NOT sure about this !
it's also a little dangerous and timecomsuming task (expect 2-3 hours) -
and i did't want to break your servers config !!!
I am also looking at having to do this, and would love to hear from anyone who has done it. You are correct that updating Python will trash Ensim. My Ensim has two versions of Python (neither is high enough) and I can point things to the other one just fine - so it is possible to have two installations. Now I just need to figure out how to install a second version without messing with the other ones.

<>< Paul