Hi,
My organization just made the switch from Majordomo to Mailman. I am most
pleased with Mailman to say the least. I am, however, having one problem.
A user will subscribe to the list with the address "[EMAIL PROTECTED],"
but their address will actually be "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Mail sent to the
expanded address (some.name) will be received, but the person will be unable
to post to the list because the message comes from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Does
that make sense?
This is something that Majordomo never had a problem with. Any suggestions
on how to fix this? Thanks.
-Rob