I am a webmaster for my school and we are migrating from sendmail and
minimalist to mailman and exim. We currently are running a daily
announcement mailing list with a perl script. there is a long list of
members and the perl script sends the message to each one. we want to use
mailman but keep the same interphase. Can mailman automatically go out to a
text file and "sync" itself with it. We would use rysnc but the problem is
mailman's listing of users are encrypted. please help!!!!

"Its always SUICIDE MISSION this, or SAVE THE WORLD that. No one just stops
by to say hi anymore!" -Col. Jack O'Neill