On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:11 PM, Cameron Tuckerman wrote:

I am a webmaster for my school and we are migrating from sendmail and
minimalist to mailman and exim. We currently are running a daily
announcement mailing list with a perl script. there is a long list of
members and the perl script sends the message to each one. we want to use
mailman but keep the same interphase. Can mailman automatically go out to a
text file and "sync" itself with it. We would use rysnc but the problem is
mailman's listing of users are encrypted. please help!!!!

You can use a script calling 'sync_members' to sync against a sendmail-style include file.

-Jeff