On Fri, 13 Jul 2007, Enzo wrote:

> I can create list on both domains, but i can't create the same list with the
> same name on these 2 different domains

> Is it possible ? if yes how ?

It is easy to configure, compile and install multiple Mailman instances,
one for each domain. In the current context of disk sizes, CPU and memory,
the extra resource usage is insignficiant.

I run the following script (edit for each domain desired, or create a
script with substitutions) in the Mailman source directory, then make, and
make install.

./configure --with-mail-gid=65533 --with-cgi-gid=www
--with-mailhost=DomainName.ca --with-urlhost=www.DomainName.ca
--prefix=/usr/local/mailman/DomainName --with-var-prefix=/var/mailman/Domainname

(script may vary depending on your specific situation)

Running multiple instances is only very slightly more work when the
infrequent upgrade is required. But it allows me to try an upgrade on
only one domain first, without putting all domains at risk.

Brett