Dear mailman guys,

I have a huge newsletter list (no discussion) that no dedicated server can
handle, for mailman eats up the whole memory .. thus I divided it to several
lists on different servers .. and I do the subscription and cancellation
peocesses manually, I collect the requests on email addresses for subscriptions
and cancellations then process them manually ..

the problem is, everyday I have to MASS-REMOVE the list of addresses that wants
to cancel on all the small lists .. as well as have to MASS-SUBSCRIBE the list
of new subscriptions on all of the small lists which is getting really
exhausting especially that my list is growing very fast (sometimes 5000+
subscribers a day) and I have to open a new small list every like 50 or 60 new
thousand subscribers ..

the question is, is there a way to manage ALL the lists at one time?? like mass
removing from all the lists at a time ?

please help..

Thanks..