what I meant was: each subscriber likes the service so much that he sends it to
his friends, and his friends like it so much that they subscribe.. for the
service is very cool, a single line of quote with great wisdom and benefit ..

you should think better of people :)

and just to let you know, my list is OPT-IN and godaddy has a very very very
strict policy against spamming..

Thanks..> Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:16:08 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> CC: mailman-users@python.org> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users]
Multi list management ..> > Hi> > Khalil Abbas:> > Dear Mark,> > > > it's a
religious list and each subscriber invites all his friends to> > subscribe,
each one subscriber can make up to 100 people subscribe> > and that's the
beauty of it.. besides, I only send a single line of> > religious quote not a
huge article which make it popular to people ..> > Your policy still seems very
strange. So if I join your list, I can send > you up to 100 emails of my
friends and you will just add them to your list?> > -- > Zbigniew Szalbot>
www.LCWords.com