Hi all - I am running Mailman 2.1.5 (still!).

I was wondering what it is that determines if a message has "scrubbed
attachments". For instance, a couple of days ago, I sent a simple message to
one of my lists - just a sentence or two of text, and it created a directory
under
/archives/private/listname/attachments for it. I looked in there and
displayed
the HTML file it created, and all it had in it was my text and a few <BR>s.

I used the same mailer today and sent out another simple text message, and
no directory was created under attachments this time.

And then I compare my list (not-archived, digestible, no digest members)
to another identical list with plenty of posts sent to it (according to
/logs/post),
and there is no attachment directory at all. I just assumed it was the
mailer
I am using that determines if part of it should be scrubbed, but if that
were
so, why would there be inconsistencies between the message I posted just
now and the one I posted 2 days ago?

Thanks in advance.

 - jim -