Am 09.02.2012 um 18:40 schrieb Rob McLear:

> I have just purchased the app and am having difficulty with configuration:
>

> Mail Address is my address? Or the list's mail address?
It's the list's mail address.

> Password is the moderation password?
Yes.

> Under Advanced Options:
>
> URL is the server URL? e.g. server.lists.org? Or does it need to be
> http://server.lists.org? or even http://server.lists.org/mailman/admin
The URL should be the full path to your mailman installation: e.g.
http://server.lists.org/mailman/
The software will automatically choose the right page using the mailing list
name.

> Thanks, looking forward to getting this working!
I think I will need to bring out an update to clarify these issues.

If you don't select the advanced settings, the program tries to detect the
right mailman configuration and uses this:

if your mail address is t...@example.com, it will set the url to
http://example.com/mailman/ and the list name to test_example.com.

I hope this is helps you. Don't hesitate to contact me if there are any further
questions.

Manuel