Hello,

I hate disturbing you :-(, but I can't manage it myself :-(

my original mailman server broke. I had a backup.

I loan a new hosted server, mailman is here:

the list "test" should be open.

I followed all the infos to move mailman from here: http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030682, but only mostly, because the infos are old and my distribution is openSUSE, so some minor changes (for example wwwrun:mailman as owner)

I try to summarize what I do here: http://dodin.info/wiki/index.php?n=Doc.Mailman#sDoc.Mailman_9

my problem is that mailman seems to work, I can create a mailing list, see the old archives, but I can't have any mail received by mailman...

I receive the message if I try to subscribe a list, then nothing - I receive the confirmation message, but no acknowledgement. looks like the mail do not reach mailman.

I openned the firewall for smtp, used genaliases..

what can I do?
thanks
jdd

--