Le 29/04/2014 18:55, Lindsay Haisley a écrit :

Probably at least half the problems I see on this list, and several
others I'm on, could be definitively addressed, if not completely
solved, by reference to system or application logs.

you are often true. But on this part it was not visible on the logs.

and by the way logs are not always easy to find. Mailman's are not (on openSUSE) available in /var/log, but in /var/lib/mailman/logs

I use postfix for ten years, now, mailman for a bit less, but still have problems... I try to write down most

http://dodin.info/wiki/index.php?n=Doc.Mailman

but every install have some different bit :-(

but I read most of the mail I see here and this is very useful

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org