On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:13:30 -0500, you wrote:

>On Thu, 2014-06-05 at 12:43 -0400, Steve Matzura wrote:
>> This reply mechanism is driving me a little weird--the reply function
>> sends the messages to their individual authors, not the list. I hope
>> I'm not breeching etiquette by redirecting my reply to the list.
>
>Not at all!  Most mail user agents can detect a list post and will offer
>a choice of whether to reply to the list  or the original poster.  Yours
>apparently can't do this.  If the "reply to all" options is available
>the list address will be included and you can just delete the original
>poster address.

OH no, it can do that all right, but it's a little odd in how it does
it. Instead of putting both addresses in the "To" field, it puts the
author in "To" and the mailing list in "CC". I just use the regular
reply and change the address, pointing that reply back here. It's a
kluge, but it's what I got :-).