My mailing lists were migrated from a machine running Mac OS X Server 10.6
(Snow Leopard) [let's refer to it by the fdqn], where
mailman was supplied and supported out of the box. The destination was an OS X
Server 10.11 (El Capitan) system running Server 5.2 [let's refer to it by the
fdqn], which required the manual installation of mailman
from source.

I copied the requisite directories archives, data, lists and qfiles from
/var/mailman/ to /usr/local/mailman/. I then ran

        /usr/local/mailman/bin/check_perms -f

which made sure that these were given the proper permissions for the new system.

Let's say my mailing list is named "family." I can now bring up

I can change all settings to my heart's content, and they all take. However,
when I try to "Tend to pending moderator requests" and click on the Submit All
Data button on

it directs me to

which has been decommissioned.

When editing the list settings, there were references to
"" in the host_name field on the General Options page, and
I changed that to "".

What do I need to fix, in order for the button submission to go through
Mailman-Users mailing list
Mailman FAQ:
Security Policy:
Searchable Archives: