Great! Thanks, Mark!

I ran

        /usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist -l -a -r fix_url

and now all my lists actually show up on the "Overview of all
new-server.domain.com mailing lists" page.

One thing that still doesn't work is submission of the pending moderator
requests. When I hit Submit All Data, the page simply reloads without any of
the moderation directives having been taken into account.

Getting really close to having this thing up and running completely.