On 04/30/2017 04:06 PM, Dean Suhr wrote:

> Is there a way to query what email addresses have been sent Confirmation
> messages but not responded/confirmed?  Is there a time after which
> unconfirmed subscription requests are purged?

See the script at <https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/list_pending>
<mirrored at <https://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/list_pending>.

Confirmations expire after PENDING_REQUEST_LIFE (default 3 days.

> I know there are no more features being added to 2.1 … but it sure seems like
> being able to follow people through the subscription process, and maybe even
> to have the ability to resend the Confirmation emails would make us look
> better.  With today’s flow we don't know they requested to subscribe … and
> they get angry at us because they think we are not responding their
> subscription request.

You can "resend" a confirmation by inviting the user through the web
admin Membership Management... -> Mass Subscription interface.