A new question about the same list:

Can a submitted e-mail, stupidly deleted by list owner (me) through the list administration web interface, be somehow reconstructed if the option "Forward messages (individually) to: [owner address]" was previously checked and the resulting e-mail-to-owner still exists?

There is no single-message notification to owner because this one was held only through "emergency moderation."

Shell access with root privileges is available, and I've already wasted some time there trying to reconstruct a heldmsg-*.pck file by copying one for another message and trying to substitute data from the deleted message. This doesn't seem to create anything mailman is willing to use (unsurprisingly, since I don't understand mailman's internal data storage).

--
Larry Kuenning
la...@qhpress.org