We’re finding that messages sent to our list by Mac users are having jpg
attachments removed. I assume this is something to do with the list being plain
text only, and the email format created by the mail program Macs use.

We’re also finding that if ipad/iphone users send emails with photos, the list
lets the photos through, but iPad/iphone users can’t see them, causing them to
assume they’ve been stripped off.

Evidence for these symptoms is partly anecdotal, so might not be exactly right.
It’s hard to get information from users about exactly which device and which
program they used to create the emails. Has anyone else seen the same things?
Is there any easy fix for them?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad