Folks:

I'm curious as to how people are setting 'dmarc_none_moderation_action'... which controls how Mailman handles domains with a dmarc policy action of none (like gmail.com).

Is there a compelling reason to set it to Yes so that messages from such domains are munged or wrapped?

Thanks!

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 615 miles (Yes, you read that right) in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness. You can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by visiting https://gmane.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive donation map ... https://gmane.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!