I am getting this error:

<cufsalumni@localhost.localdomain> (expanded from <cufsalumni@localhost>):
    Command died with status 2: "/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post
    cufsalumni". Command output: Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the
    mail wrapper script to be executed as group "nobody", but the system's mail
    server executed the mail script as group "mailman".  Try tweaking the mail
    server to run the script as group "nobody", or re-run configure,  providing
    the command line option `--with-mail-gid=mailman'.

When I upgraded to this version of Mailman (2.1.34) I specified the configure
options per the article (https://wiki.list.org/x/17892071) for RHEL. The group
for '/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman' is indeed 'nobody'. What is this error
trying to tell me. It is not clear what wrapper it is talking about since the
group on the indicated script is correct.