Dear mailman-users list,

I have a question on how to modify the content of mail sent out to mailman
administrator.

Looking into /usr/lib/mailman/messages/ja/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po, the
following two lines can be found.

1.
msgid "%(realname)s moderator request check result"

2.
msgid ""
"Notice: %(discarded)d old request(s) automatically expired.\n"

The first line looks to be the mail title and the second line looks to be
the content of the mail titled with the "%(realname)s moderator request
check result" as the first line. However, I can not find the "msgid" in the
second line in anywhere like /etc/mailman/templates/en/* where I think the
"msgid(s)" used for mail content are supposed to be filed under
/etc/mailman/templates/en/ directory such as
/etc/mailman/templates/en/checkdbs.txt. To modify the "msgid" in the second
line from "Notice: %(discarded)d old request(s) automatically expired.\n"
to something other than that, I need to find out where the "msgid" is.
Could anyone in the list give me a help on this?

Thanks,
Masaharu