On 11/6/20 8:09 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
Hi all,

I have 3 mailing lists sent up for myself and my wife, so we both get
emails for 1 address. I have limited room on my server space and I want all
emails to pass through and none to be
archived.

[image: image.png]

I have got help on this list before for this issue,
https://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg72230.html
_but_ the lists are still archiving, see picture above, This might not
sound like much but I only have about 30MB to play with my allotment so
it's *very *tight.

I can ask my isp to delete and have done ion the past but I want to set it
up so it's 100% pass through.

Currently, the lists are setup as follows:
[image: image.png]
Non-digest options -> scrub_nondigestis set to No.

I have tried the cpanel forum before with no help given.

How are things getting stored?

Any help much appreciated.

Tom.

Hi Tom,

I am a cPanel host that offers Mailman 2 hosting and I have seen disk storage accumulate, even for those lists that have archiving turned off. The storage usage is most likely coming from the attachment directory. You can ask your ISP to periodically clean it out for you.

For what its worth, we include unlimited storage for our Mailman 3 clients and several gigabytes of storage for our Mailman 2 clients. You can go to https://mailmanhost.com for more information or you can contact me off list.

--
Brian Carpenter
Harmonylists.com