On 11/9/20 9:22 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:

> I am unsure how setting Digest options -> digestible to No would help?
> There are no digests sent anyway, my wife has no reason to go into the
> options, etc.

It helps because if the list is digestable, the plain text digest is
created and non-plain text attachments are scrubbed and stored in the
archive even if there are no digest recipients. The way to avoid this
scrubbing and storing aside of attachments from the digest is to set
Digest options -> digestible to No. If the list is not digestable,
digests won't be created.