Steve,

Thank you for this info on use of MIME digests.  I hope to keep looking into this and put together a short etiquette and user's guide for interested list members.

-- Michael

*Michael Reeder, LCPC
*
*Hygeia Counseling Services : Baltimore / Mt. Washington Village location*
*410-205-2419 / michael(at)hygeiacounseling.com*
*http://www.hygeiacounseling.com - main website.
*