On 3/2/21 9:34 PM, Jim Dory wrote:

> I did look in the error log and and it appeared there was no error. The
> last date in the error log was Feb. 20. There is a reference to "broken
> pipe" back in October.:
>
> Oct 03 22:45:44 2020 admin(13150):
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> admin(13150):   REQUEST_URI:
> /mailman/private/nome-announce_nomekennelclub.com/2020-September.txt.gz
> admin(1315

That's totally unrelated. It's a request to get the
2020-September.txt.gz file from the nome-announce_nomekennelclub.com
archive and the broken pipe is probably because the prowser timed out or
disconnected before receiving the full file.

Is there anything more illuminating in the MTA log beyond

pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/mailman post
nome-announce_nomekennelclub.com generated by
nome-annou...@nomekennelclub.com local delivery failed"